How to setup account?
To start bidding for projects or posting new projects, you first need a valid account.
1. Click the Sign Up button on the homepage for free registration
2. Enter email address, username and password to create your account. You can also register with Facebook login.
3. Select your role by clicking “Hire” if you are an employer or “Work”if you are a freelancer.
5. Click Create Account
6. Validate your email address
7. “Welcome to ApproHire”
How to create profile?
Once registration is complete, you'll be redirected to your dashboard. Take your time in filling correct details in your profile, as it is the most important thing.
For freelancers, a well made profile page enhances your chances of winning jobs.
For employers, a profile page provides background information on your company to help build your employer credibility and hire better freelancers.
When profile page is ready, freelancers can start bidding on projects and employers can start posting projects.
How to Select the Right Bidder
Employers new to such a marketplace may feel besieged with the large number of bids received and short-listing a freelancer becomes difficult. As every project is different, there is no set formula for success, but following questions would taper the choices to ease the process.
1. Has the bidder bothered to read your requirement?
Ask a specific question in your post that needs to be answered in their proposal
2. What it your budget?
Simply eliminate those bidders who are way above your budget.
3. How critical is your project?
If sensitive, select freelancers with higher ratings. Otherwise you can give chance to new talent too.
4. How stringent is the deadline?
Ensure the bidder can meet it.